- Yuena, my “higher self”, was activated once I completed Advanced Clairvoyant Training.
- I also have a master degree in the Reiki method of natural healing.
- Building on tools for healing, reading, and counseling, I set upon a quest to confer with others of a like mind to further spiritual awareness.
- With other Clairvoyants, I learned that Yuena’s present life mission is to “save the earth” and I recognized that.
- More directly, one channeler told me that Yuena will open the Shambhala route.
Home Page:Mysty & Yuena’s Energy Healing Space
- Graduated Homeopathic Academy of Southern California in 2011.
- I practice Classical Homeopathy in San Diego.
- I couldn’t resist studying such a profound healing method, after homeopathy cured my long-suffering illnesses.
- I would like to share our wellness experience and ideas with other healing professionals, and make a better world for our mind, body, and soul.
- Christopher Wieck is a lifelong seeker of internal knowledge having early profound thoughts about “having a mission” in earthly life.
- His understanding expanded when he received a “premonition” that was personally negative, but enforced the idea that life scripts are a part of our dharma and may be fulfilled against tall odds.
- Having a strong desire to understand subjects deeply, he succeeded as a professional engineer, yet had a greater spiritual awakening to the unfulfilled creativity that is in each and everyone, only being curtailed by “barriers to ascension” in most western lifestyles.
- Awakening to our higher selves is a continuous journey, as we learn to throw off the veil and resonate with the specific spectrums of energies available to us all as an asset to meet our life’s goals.
- Kyoko Tanaka is an Aura-Soma® Color Care System practitioner.
- She has been also a graphic designer since B.C. – Before Computer.
- She has been living in the U.S. for thirty years; including places like Chicago, New York, Boston area and now, San Diego.
- She blends in her eastern origin, Japanese culture, western living and working experience to have an “East meets West” experience for her clients.
- Kyoko believes that the key to a fulfilling and well-balanced life is to incorporate “true color” into one’s life.
- With the Aura-Soma® Color Care System, she wants to help people discover their own colors and the support to live more intentionally through the use of said colors.
Home Page:Be Your Color
- Takayo Wakayama is Doula, educator of childbirth and sharing “Joy of Soul”.
- With over 20 years of experience as skilled pre-natal fitness specialist, Takayo provides Doula service, Childbirth Preparation, Mom & Baby Bondingcation(pre-birth and birthed) and Lactation support.
- As a Body Care Specialist, she teaches class of Self Care based on simple breathing and muscle release techniques.
- She provides Body Care session such as balanced of mind, body, soul.
Home Page:Rhythmic Body for Women’s Well Being
- Takako Ainsworth, MSW, LCSW provides counseling services for individuals, couples, and families.
- With over 8 years’ experience as a skilled clinician in health care, Takako has served the San Diego community helping clients deal with grief and bereavement services.
- She is trained in a novel approach to therapy, utilizing Sand Play Therapy to help facilitate healing and well-being.
Home Page:Life in Harmony
- Usui Reiki Master, Usui Reiki Ryouhou Jikiden Shoden & Okuden Practitioner.
- I have become a Reiki Master in 2011, Jikiden Reiki Practitioner in 2012.
- I have volunteered at Sharp Hospital, Kiku garden(senior residence).
Home Page：Relaxation Reiki
- Theta Healing Basic DNA practitioner
- Reiki master/teacher(International association of reiki professional)
- Healing food
Home Page:Manaka’s Spirit Therapy(Japanese)
- “We are our best healers.” Miyoko’s passion is to facilitate healing and self-empowerment in others. IH also works on animals.
- IH (Integrated Healing) practitioner
- Reiki II
- Registered Veterinary Technologist
Home Page:Holistic Healing for People and Animals
- Born to be a Bridge between the Heaven and the Earth, wishing to support as many people as possible to be spiritually grounded.
- Support individuals to have a steady and balanced flow of energy, achieving the inner happiness and peace emotionally, energetically and spiritually, allowing to be “true-self”.
- Especially, support women and femininity to empower.
- Chakra balancing, Intuitive reading.
- Certified : Chakra Balancing by Yogananda Institute
- Certified : Usui Reiki First Degree of Reiki Method of Natural Healing
- Training : Aromatherapy certification by NAHA(The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy)
- Training : Psychology of Vision
- Mimi started practicing yoga in 1998, while she was pregnant with her first child due to her back pain.
- Ever since she fell in love with yoga, and became a certified yoga alliance instructor in 2006.
- She has been teaching yoga at Naval Bases in Japan and California. Currently, she holds classes at Zoom Fitness in Kearny Mesa, and Northrop Grumman as an independent contractor.
- She also teaches private and small group sessions at clients home and at the beaches in San Diego area, as requested.
- She has been studying Ayurveda since 2006, and it became essential part of her life style.
- She also practices medical aromatherapy and Ayurveda aromatherapy, and educate her clients to promote healthy life style.